[cma-l] Invitation of applications for community radio licences

BUTLER GREG greg.butler at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 18 16:25:01 BST 2017

I can see that when the Community stations are "community of interest" rather
than just a station for a city, area or region, then overlap can surely occur -
 ie one station serving say the muslim community and one station dedicated to
say, the Arts - then overlap in transmission area is entirely possible.

Greg