[cma-l] Invitation of applications for community radio licences

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:33:44 BST 2017

If you go back and follow the sequence, it's quite logical and straightforward.

  *   Ofcom invited CR Applications from within the M25 (Region 10) of which it received 21, awarded 4 licences, rejected 16 and 1 is unresolved.
  *   Similarly Ofcom invited UK-wide Applications for AM (Region 11) of which it received 11 and awarded 5 licences
  *   In response to representation from the sector, Ofcom then invited Expressions of Interest from any further interested parties over the whole UK and received 98.
  *   The geographical areas associated with those EOIs were divided into those where there was an existing CR operation which would potentially be overlapped - and where there was none.
  *   A window for Applications was opened on 28 April for the second group which closes on 27 July and another opened today for the more numerous first group which closes on 24 October

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS