[cma-l] ONE FOR THE WEEKEND

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 17 07:27:34 BST 2016

Alex - I know I'm being simplistic here - but your last sentence seems to sum up the entire situation for me:
".....  applicants should have been able to argue their case before a Copyright Tribunal, but of course none could have taken the financial risk involved, and so none had an effective legal remedy other than to accept being shafted......"
Why are we all just lying down and having these so-called "Royalty Societies" walk all over us?
Why is everyone content to accept that "It's Copyright"?
Where please is it precisely written in any legislation that these two commercial organisations are entitled to demand what they like and claim that it's a "Licence"?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS