[cma-l] UBER campaign and Radio Response weekly bulletin...

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:55:02 BST 2016

An excellent achievement Matthew - congratulations.
Taking up your point about your plan  to get the Community Radio Fund to subsidise a standardised audience measurement system, do you have any indication of a willingness in that area?
Apart from the widely-held doubts as to the accuracy and subsequent reliability of the RAJAR format, and the potential high cost and low take-up/return aspects, is this not an ideal opportunity to again explore the feasibility of the body-worn tag that eliminates the risk of human influence on the record produced?

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS