[cma-l] SWINDON 105.5 on the buses!

Betar Bangla Ltd betarbangla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:39:07 GMT 2016

Dear Mr H Dumpty
President – Canalside Radio

I agree with your concern, and i believe, that they should have a flat rate
for PRS & PPL, Here we like to mention that A bengali community radio like
us, din't play any music from English singer as well as any english writer
on our station. so why should we pay PPL and PRS.
On your letter you quoted that The best bit is on the form where it reads
(donations / grants etc)     they say   and I quote ‘’we’re not interested
in that’’ well if that’s the case why do we have to report it --- we refuse
point blankly as it is none of their business and it is a pointless
exercise. Lot’s of this is also about strong principals.
You quoted "
I agree with you that why we should sign and report this to them.
I think CMA should act on behalf of all community radio to negotiate this
matter asap.
Thanks to raise this issue on behalf of us.