[cma-l] Young People on the Radio

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 12:32:12 BST 2015

We don't allow minors to be in the station without a responsible adult present.

With the more responsible and trained/experienced 15+ year old they may not have some on hand supervising their technical ops or output, , but there is always an adult present basically as safety cover should anything happen like a first aid accident, argument, fire or plumbing emergency.

I haven't checked recently, but I don't think Ofcom permits under-15s to be responsible for output (ie they must be production supervised, not just safeguarded).

Alex