[cma-l] imaging and the announcement

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:47:38 GMT 2015

Yeah - I was meaning at the planning stage rather than priorities for an operating station.
Pippa and I have had this discussion about the value of News before.My view is that the CR audience doesn't need and mostly doesn't want a short dose of token News clearly from a generic source and often not very well written or read.
I certainly don't think listeners will tune away from a station not offering News on the hour.