[cma-l] imaging and the announcement

pippa pippa at curlyradio.com
Sat Jan 17 11:39:48 GMT 2015

Absolutely Alex!  Once you are established, great. However it's difficult at start-up level though because you need to prove to funders (whether commercial or 3rd sector) that you are viable before they will stump up the cash.

What else would you expect a paid Station Manager to do?  For me, getting out and networking is a must.

Incidentally, I'd love to know how colleagues handle news coverage. Do you take a national service? Follow it up with local news snd weather?  Or is everything done in house?

Loving these conversations! Together we are stronger!

Pippa

Sent from Samsung Mobile