[cma-l] RDS etc joys.....

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 09:40:15 GMT 2015

RDS etc joys.....Actions Neal Younger   16/01/2015  DocumentsTo: Ian HicklingCc: PHILIP FURNIVALL, cat at transplanuk.comOutlook.com Active View1 attachment (1739.9 KB)RDS The Radio Data System.pdfView onlineDownload as zipMy expert colleague advises:The PI code is changed on the service so that it doesn't match the neighbouring service: Heart NE during 'programmes' C3A8 (i.e. same audio across all transmitters in the region) Heart NE during 'adverts' C6A8 (i.e. different audio across transmitters in the region) Capital NE during 'programmes' C371 Capital NE during 'adverts' C471 Smooth NE during 'programmes' C3A0 Smooth NE during 'adverts' C4A0
That's the way to do it!;-)See attached tome on the subject

    On 15/01/15 18:12, James Cridland