[cma-l] CMA Charter - version 10

Phil Shep phil at somersetfilm.com
Mon May 23 23:18:50 BST 2011

Thanks Alex for helpful input on the charter.  I will ensure your
suggestions are incorporated in the next stage of this process which will be
at the AGM.  If we don¹t reach a clear decision on the words that day I (and
others) will propose that the process continue thereafter till we have the
charter we need to take us forward.

Thanks again
Best wishes

Phil