[cma-l] charity status

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 14:28:56 GMT 2011

Julie / Peter and All

Many many thanks for this …………. Thanks for your reply and for sharing your experiences …………………. Would you not argue though that once again it proves what a complete shambles this whole affair is in ??           it beggars belief ………. There doesn’t appear to be any kind of consistency in rules, regulations, applications and is almost as if the whole thing has been rushed through.

Possibly it has been rushed through, which in fairness, and giving everyone the benefit of the doubt was the right thing to do, or else we could still be faffing around with the pilots ….. however !   where the whole thing in my opinion has failed is the fact that there are clear issues, there are clear problems and there are honest, descent people pleading with the powers that be to help them …….. even to the point of saying ‘’if you don’t believe us’’ ‘’come and check it out for yourself’’        I don’t think we can be anymore staightforward, upfront and humble than that ………………………….. and still it rumbles on.

Julies experiences with the commision are exactly the same as ours, and yet Peter has got charity status …(why?)(how?)    we are all basically the same aren’t we !?    ……….. some stations are on 25 watts and managing very well indeed, whilst others are on 25 watts and struggling ……. In fact there are areas close to us around here where I could chuck the signal further using a catapult !

And finally …………. We got   SOME  stations advertising      and others   NOT ABLE TO   ?????? …………………. I truly truly believe, that if you went to South Africa or Japan or America and told them all about this ………… they’d die with laughter.

I think as a Country we are embarrasing ourselves and making a mockery of something that in the main is bloody marvellous ………………

Thank you guys ………. You have been most helpful

Regards

Nick

  _____