[webcast-l] !!! DCMS Consultation on Community Radio - deadline tomorrow !!!

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Thu Jun 5 13:15:20 BST 2008

+++ Apologies for cross-posting +++

Dear Friends,

We're getting very near to the deadline of Friday 6th June to get in
all your views concerning the DCMS Consultation on Community Radio.

The two questions that the DCMS is asking are:

1. Do you agree that the DCMS allocation of funding via Ofcom's
Community Radio Fund should continue to be reserved to support core
costs?

2. Do you agree that DCMS should retain a portion of the Community
Radio Fund to provide direct funding to support wider sectoral
development and sustainability projects?

simple-to-use online form here:

http://consult.commedia.org.uk/

Or by post to:

Alan Casselton
Broadcasting Policy Division
Department for Culture, Media and Sport
5th Floor
2-4 Cockspur Street
London SW1Y 5DH

Or by email to Community_Radio at culture.gsi.gov.uk

We've had a brilliant response to date but there can never be too many
voices heard.  Many thanks to those who have responded so far.

Please support the CMA and make your views known by tomorrow!

Many thanks and best regards

Bill
--
Technical Manager