[webcast-l] !!! DCMS Consultation on Community Radio - deadline today !!!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Jun 6 10:38:35 BST 2008

+++ Apologies for cross-posting +++

Dear Friends,

Many thanks to all of you who have submitted a response to the
Department for Culture, Media & Sport's Consultation on Community
Radio.  We understand there have been more than 60 submissions to date
- and there's still a few hours left if you've not yet made your voice
heard about funding the community radio sector.

DCMS is asking these two basic questions:

1. Do you agree that the DCMS allocation of funding via Ofcom's
Community Radio Fund should continue to be reserved to support core
costs?

2. Do you agree that DCMS should retain a portion of the Community
Radio Fund to provide direct funding to support wider sectoral
development and sustainability projects?

http://consult.commedia.org.uk/

Or by email to Community_Radio at culture.gsi.gov.uk

The response from you has been phenomenal so far - many thanks again.

Best regards and have a great weekend!

Bill
--
Technical Manager