[webcast-l] Canstream community webcasting

Webcasting webcast at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 18 18:08:18 BST 2007

Hi

There's been strong interest shown in Canstream - the new name for the
CMA's Internet Media Service which is launching on Monday 2nd July.

Our commitment to the community media sector is second-to-none - and our
prices bear this out.  We have undertaken significant market research to
position ourselves so as to benefit the community media sector as much
as possible and, for members of the CMA, our tariff starts at £30/month
for 50 streams and £30/month for 5GB media storage for podcasting.

Booking for a year in advance will get you two months discount e.g. £300
for the year at the lowest rate.  Current users of the streaming service
can get a further 5% discount if they book before 2nd July for the year
ahead - this represents excellent value for money and an unbeatable
level of service.

The Canstream Tech Team were streaming from Bradford's National Media
Museum last week and the quality, clarity and resilience of the webcast
won praise from the conference organisers so if you are already
webcasting or thinking about it contact us here now at
webcast at commedia.org.uk and sign up now for quality streaming services
from the community media experts.

Bill Best
--