[CMA_Radioforum] Radio Forum attendance figures

Lawrie Hallett lawrie at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 12 13:13:40 GMT 2001

Dear all,

Just a practical, administrative, point to be going on with.  Could you
please each give me details of the names of those attending the next Forum
on Monday the 26th so that we can prepare paperwork etc.

I have arranged food for 35 to be served as a buffet arrangement (same as
last time) this will include a vegetarian option for those that prefer this.

I look forward to receiving delegate details from you at your earliest
convenience.

Hope all is going well.

Best regards for now;
Sincerely,