[cma-l] ARIAS

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 11:30:28 BST 2017

Ed you are an inspiration.

I sat at Next Radio yesterday during the live announcement aghast at the
lack of community radio representation (even the online stations I haven't
heard of, and not sure if they would be classed as "community")

I agree that there does seem to be an unbalance with the relationship
between the Radio Academy and the community radio sector, or are we wrong?

My question to the rest of the list..

Did you enter the ARAIS?

If not, why not?

A wider question about the radio academy,

Do you feel it has anything to offer community radio?

Martin