[cma-l] ARIAS

Resonance104.4fm info at resonancefm.com
Tue Sep 19 11:09:32 BST 2017

We've one programme nominated, so cannot complain. But the ARIAS sure are
boring. I've seen budget hotel foyers that offered more inspiration; and am
more familiar with some of the nominees than I am with members of my
immediate family. Is there a tear in the space/time continuum that I missed?
It is a real stroke of genius too for them to promote prison radio - which
no one can hear - as exemplary of community media. A sure indication of the
Academy's attitude to the CMA and its membership.
Time to open a dialogue, perhaps, with "Rog". Or is it the case that
everyone really wants to be just like the Academy's pets, sounding the same
hysterical middle-English monotone?
Ed

--
Resonance
*Highly Commended in the Diversity in Media Awards 2017*

*Radio Station/Programme of the Year Category*
144 Borough High Street
London SE1 1LB
UK
www.resonancefm.com