[cma-l] Workshop: How to counter hate speech and manage an online community

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 13:31:57 BST 2017

This bit makes it look VERY attractive:

Participation is free of charge; travel, food and accommodation will be covered by the organisers

This bit not so much:
Due to limited spaces available, we can only accept 25 participants for this workshop

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS