[cma-l] Take The UK Radio Survey

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Tue Oct 24 13:32:52 BST 2017

All,

We're surveying all UK radio stations to gain an insight into the use of online digital platforms.  We’re particularly interested in hearing from Community Stations.

This quick survey will take no more than 2 minutes to complete.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C5TYKF3

As a thank you, if you fully complete the survey we'll send you the final results so you can check how your station measures up against the rest of the industry.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan Coote

Monogram Media

Rest assured, your personal data will NOT be shared or used for marketing.

Monogram Media are award winning producers of business radio programmes for radio stations in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.