[cma-l] RAIN Summit - Discounted and free tickets

Martin Steers martin.steers at commedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 24 10:07:27 BST 2017

Dear all,

I have managed to arrange a discount again for this years RAIN summit (and
a few free tickets see below).

The 6th Annual RAIN Summit Europe is November 7 at the British Museum in
London (same beautiful venue as last year).

http://rainnews.com/rain-summit-europe17/

50% registration link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rain-summit-europe-2017-
london-tickets-37742066537?discount=UK50
(or use the UK50 code in any RAIN registration page)

We also have a limited number of a few free tickets, we ideally want to
share them across CMA members that will make the most out of it.

If you would like to receive a free ticket please let us know how it will
benefit you or your station by attending, and also if you are willing to to
a little write up of your take away points that we can share with all.

My thanks

Martin

--
Martin Steers