[cma-l] News release from PPL

Canalside's Thread events guide for NE Cheshire office at thethread.org.uk
Tue May 30 20:55:02 BST 2017

Exactreee   as they used to say on Terrahawks                  this is the
point I have been making since day dot.

I even challenged them to look at our books

. And it’s true, Old Mother
Hubbard went to the cupboard and there was s o d all in it

. I think it
is disgraceful that organisations like ours that haven’t got a pot to pee in
are paying anything near to 4 figures.

You would have thought they may have said something like   ‘’well you can
have your Internet included’’     I even suggested that. I have suggested
lots of things --- one or two have been implemented, but only when it suits
the Ivory Towers brigade
 they then patronisingly parade round on the
pretence that they did it for us ????    pull the other one !

I’ll say it again, and it’s the same with all the other baloney we’ve been
waffling on about for 14 Years ---- you ain’t gonna get nowt mate unless
wees roll the sleeves up and have a ding dong.

First one for me would be take yer restrictions ALL THE LOT and stick where
the Sun doesn’t shine.

It’s possibly all tooo late now as tooo much damage has been done and a lot
of ill feeling has been created. It never needed to be like this. What I
won’t accept though is that certain people who hop onto this message board
pointing things out are somehow ‘bother causers’   ??   me included    if we
were treated correctly and with a bit of respect we could all move forward
together.

We’re still bobbing and weaving though, and Mrs Hamster is still on her
Wheel

Onwards and Upwards

Perhaps we could have another consultation on something that we already know
the answer to, and then implement it 3 years later, that usually diverts
attention away from the nitty gritty

Nick