[cma-l] Fwd: Notice of Radio Hub meeting

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue May 30 14:40:29 BST 2017

Hi

You are invited to the next radio hub meeting on Saturday 24th June 2017 at
12 noon.

Wycombe Sound 106.6fm
Bridge House
Bridge Street
High Wycombe
Bucks HP11 2EL

Please note:

There are stairs up to our studios and meeting room, so it may not be
suitable for anyone with limited mobility

*Agenda*

   - 12 noon - 1:15pm - Networking
   - 1:15pm -  Speaker - Bill Hensley - update on National advertising
   campaign
   - 1.35pm -  Speaker -  Dom Chambers -  update  on  project
   - 2:00pm -   Speakers - Matthew and David -  radio response,  - audience
   measurement  update
   - 2:30pm -   speaker-  Bill Best CMA -  update on small scale DAB
   - 2:45pm-   Wycombe sound - talk about there station, and an opportunity
   to tour.

Networking and refreshments from 3pm till 4  and close,

If you have not already done so

Please can you let me know if you are intending to attend for refreshment
purposes

Best

Danny Lawrence
(dannylawrence at gateway978.com)