[cma-l] News release from PPL

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue May 30 17:48:00 BST 2017

Do we not believe that artists should receive due renumeration for their
work? Would we expect all our staff to work for little or nothing?

Also what about all the other not for profit activities, fates, events and
isn't Glastonbury technically not for profit?

I like the idealism and if we could get some big name artists to agree or
propose it.

On May 30, 2017 5:39 PM, "Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio" <tlr at gairloch.co.uk>