[cma-l] FW: the pudding

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Wed Mar 22 18:44:39 GMT 2017

It was a great idea and it's a shame that the pot isn't big enough to accommodate the proposal - speaking personally, I know Rajar is far from perfect but surely it's about time concerted pressure is put upon them to measure ALL licensed radio stations in the UK including therefore community radio stations - a service CR stations shouldn't have to pay for!

Paul Pennington
Broadcaster, executive coach and media trainer.
paulpennington at btconnect.com
T:020 7272 3915 / 07711 181 374
www.paulpennington.com
www.wordonhealth.com