[cma-l] Word On Health Weekly Radio Reports

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Mon Mar 20 12:20:37 GMT 2017

Following feedback from fellow community media association members we have recently modified our delivery mechanism for our weekly radio reports, which are provided free of charge and with no commercial involvement/sponsorship. We now offer our audio reports via both Dropbox and Hightail file transfer. We are currently updating our distribution list - so, if there are any community radio stations who aren't currently receiving our weekly reports but would like to receive them each week, please get in touch - we dispatch features the Friday before the week of broadcast - you can hear our reports via the On-air page of the www.wordonhealth.com website.

Paul Pennington
Broadcaster, executive coach and media trainer.
paulpennington at btconnect.com
T:020 7272 3915 / 07711 181 374
www.paulpennington.com
www.wordonhealth.com