[cma-l] PRS and PPL reporting

Ron M ronm at bridging-thegap.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 14:43:56 GMT 2017

So true… so obvious…

Regards and best wishes
Ron Millet
Bridging the Gap

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the authorised recipient of this message, please destroy this e-mail. Bridging The Gap is not responsible for any viruses received by you and it is the recipients' responsibility to virus scan this e-mail.