[cma-l] PRS and PPL reporting

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jan 31 17:10:35 GMT 2017

Hi Geoff

Many thanks for your enquiry.

These will be the last separate reports to PPL and pRSfM as they relate to
2016 and, as such, the returns requested are nothing to do with the new
Joint Licence.

This will be the last time that you will be asked to complete two returns.
Going forward, you will only need to complete one return under the Joint
Licence to be sent to PPL.

Any further queries, please do not hesitate to get back in touch.

Best regards

Bill
--
Operations Manager