[cma-l] PRS and PPL reporting

Geoff Rogers geoff at susyradio.com
Tue Jan 31 13:16:43 GMT 2017

Hi,

Perhaps I have misunderstood the new combined licence, but I understood
that part of its brief was to streamline reporting.

2 weeks ago I had a request from PPL for our NBR report.

Today I had one from PRS.

Surely it's not rocket science to have just one report now that everything
is licensed with one licence.... or am I missing something.

I have written back to PRS querying this.

If any folks here have any comments, I'd love to hear them... Note this is
not a rant about the charges/fairness etc, just about procedure.  So please
don't turn it into one :-)

Geoff

--
Geoff Rogers
Programme Director

Susy Radio Ltd. A company registered in England and Wales.
Registered Office: 54 Nutfield Road, Merstham, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3EP.
Registered Number: 06748586