[cma-l] Thank you on behalf of Comic Relief

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Tue Jan 31 09:49:07 GMT 2017

Huge thanks to the additional 5 stations who contacted me to say they'd be
interested in supporting Comic Relief by working with them to highlight the
projects in communities across the UK where the publics generosity is making
a real difference in a range of ways. It's fantastic for me as huge
supporter of Community radio and Comic Relief, to bring stations and great
local causes together and in doing so raise the profile of Community Radio
and the essential role it plays.   I am in the process of dropping a line to
each station to confirm I've passed details on. There is still time for
those stations who haven't yet expressed an interest to get involved - I
look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again

Paul P

Paul Pennington

Word On Health

paulpennington at btconnect.com

@wordonhealth

T: 020 7272 3915

 <http://www.wordonhealth.com/> www.wordonhealth.com  is the home of our
not-for-profit company and radio series, now in its 21st year, that features
on local independent & community radio stations across the UK reaching over
6.5 million listeners every week.