[cma-l] Thank you on behalf of Comic Relief

jonathan.pinfield at bcbradio.co.uk jonathan.pinfield at bcbradio.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 11:31:38 GMT 2017

Hi Paul

Hope you're well and in good "health"!

We've done lot's of broadcasting for Children in Need in Bradford over
the past few years, so it would be great to be involved again this year
with a greater knowledge of initiatives from other stations around the
country.

Feel free to email or call me on 01274 771677 or 07914 222007.

All the best

Jonathan Pinfield - Broadcast Manager, BCB 106.6fm

On 2017-01-31 09:49, Paul Pennington wrote:

> Huge thanks to the additional 5 stations who contacted me to say they'd be interested in supporting Comic Relief by working with them to highlight the projects in communities across the UK where the publics generosity is making a real difference in a range of ways. It's fantastic for me as huge supporter of Community radio and Comic Relief, to bring stations and great local causes together and in doing so raise the profile of Community Radio and the essential role it plays.   I am in the process of dropping a line to each station to confirm I've passed details on. There is still time for those stations who haven't yet expressed an interest to get involved - I look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thanks again
>
> Paul P
>
> Paul Pennington
>
> Word On Health
>
> paulpennington at btconnect.com
>
> @wordonhealth
>
> T: 020 7272 3915
>
> WWW.WORDONHEALTH.COM [1]  IS THE HOME OF OUR NOT-FOR-PROFIT COMPANY AND RADIO SERIES, NOW IN ITS 21ST YEAR, THAT FEATURES  ON LOCAL INDEPENDENT & COMMUNITY RADIO STATIONS ACROSS THE UK REACHING OVER 6.5 MILLION LISTENERS EVERY WEEK.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.wordonhealth.com/