[cma-l] Comic Relief - thank you

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 30 22:35:02 GMT 2017

Thank you Richard - I will gladly pass on your details - the comic relief team are extremely grateful to all the stations who've said they'd lend a hand covering local projects across the U.K.

Paul Pennington
Broadcaster, executive coach and media trainer.
paulpennington at btconnect.com
T:020 7272 3915 / 07711 181 374
www.paulpennington.com
www.wordonhealth.com