[cma-l] 5. Chelmsford Community Radio

Michelle Durant michelle.durant at chelmsfordcommunityradio.com
Sat Jan 14 16:54:16 GMT 2017

Re: 5. Chelmsford Community Radio

I wanted to say a big thank you to Ian and Phil for their support in
getting CCR set up. Rebecca and I are flattered by your kind words. We
are so proud to have been part of the process. Glad you enjoyed the
pizza – even if it was cold. Ian – we hope that you are feeling a bit
better and recovering well from your dreadful cold.

Thank you Julian for your kind wishes. Much appreciated at this exciting
time for us.

Thank you again and best wishes to all. Hal, Matt, Dave, Rebecca,
Michelle and the rest of the CCR membership x x x