[cma-l] Chelmsford Community Radio

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:34:37 GMT 2017

Thank you Michelle - that is so good to hear.
Allowing for the fact that we are a commercial supplier and installer of equipment - it is very rewarding to find such kindness from our Clients and their contributors.

I'm always disappointed when we can't do the whole job - in a single day exactly as planned - as we found last week at Chelmsford.
Clearly there were circumstances - envisaged and otherwise - which produced a different logistic - but I still felt we hadn't hit target.
But - as the 38th Governor of the State of California has been known to say - "We'll be back!"

Ian Hickling

Partner

[https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/2SkDsnIzSZgRbNnNKBSiwxiFhFQWRGV55mTjVL23fulnJpstZmYxeKrrYefY4qxiSgkMrAETld64XINLXCsujE_zI5gAsQyWeCWvHixcrNYtar3Sij4YlVBgN2NSQ-n2DsgZvrnpWZlfwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft#http://www.transplanuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/transplan_UK_weblogo_190x60.png]<http://www.transplanuk.com/>

Office: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)

Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)

6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS