[cma-l] BBC local democracy content for the sector?

Clive Glover clive.glover at lineone.net
Thu Feb 2 16:28:00 GMT 2017

Phil

This has been bubbling under for  a year or so without any noticeable action. It might be something CMA could raise in context of MoU?

If reporters were only assigned to local papers this would still provide some scope to get them involved in radio too. We have weekly slot for our local newspaper reporters to discuss that week's stories for example.

regards,

Clive

Radio Verulam 92.6FM
St Albans