[cma-l] BBC local democracy content for the sector?

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Feb 2 12:28:20 GMT 2017

Hi all

BBC to fund 200 local democracy reporters to be based at local papers,
reports to come to BBC, and then to 'others'.  Does anyone know if our
sector will have access to this material?  Any chance of any of the posts
coming to our stations and other parts of the sector?

http://www.prolificnorth.co.uk/2017/02/landmark-bbc-deal-with-regional-press-to-create-up-to-200-jobs-for-local-democracy-reporters/

Fascinating...

bests

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763 Company Ltd
by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 3753832.
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.