[cma-l] BBC/NYPR: Audiogram

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Wed Apr 19 16:24:48 BST 2017

Its a really interesting concepts, and making audio more viral in a
graphical social media age is a challenge..

we tried audiogram here:
https://www.facebook.com/scoutradio/videos/1389227727754451/

Apparently we had 1.4k views (our page has over 3k likes) so certainly
worth experimenting with it.

Martin

-
*Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message