[cma-l] Ofcom Community Radio Fund

Michael Robinson (MKFM) michael at mkfm.com
Tue Apr 4 12:30:52 BST 2017

Hi All,

Just a quick email to introduce myself as we have just been added to the
email list. MKFM broadcasts to Milton Keynes on FM, DAB Digital Radio and
online. We target under 45s with a mainstream community radio station with
local news, travel, weather etc.

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience in applying to the Ofcom
Community Radio Fund? We are looking at making our first application for a
Business Development Manager but I understand it is a very competitive
process. Has anyone had a successful previous application and have any
advice for us? Or any applications rejected with reasons why?

Of course anything we can do to help any of you please do let us know!

Thanks,

*Michael Robinson*
Senior Producer and Head of Online Content

e: michael at mkfm.com
t: 07943 703790 <07943703790>
*MKFM is Milton Keynes' local radio station available on 106.3FM, on DAB
Digital Radio, online at www.mkfm.com <http://www.mkfm.com/>,
at www.facebook.com/mkfmradio <http://www.facebook.com/mkfmradio> and **on
twitter** @mkfm <http://www.twitter.com/mkfm>. *

*This is an e-mail from MKFM Ltd. Its contents are confidential to the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It
may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended
recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please
email a reply to the sender then delete it from your system. Although this
e-mail has been scanned for viruses, MKFM Ltd cannot ultimately accept any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).  MKFM is a registered trademark of MKFM Ltd, all
rights reserved.  *