[cma-l] #CultureIsDigital

Canalside Community Radio Ltd office at canalsideradio.net
Wed Apr 5 18:05:47 BST 2017

Dear All

This might happen quicker than you think with a truck  load (pardon the pun) of new Vehicles (petrol / hybrid / battery) coming onto the Roads after we’ve all scrapped our Diesels and got tuppence for them . the only Vehicles that’ll go from 7000 to 10 in 8 seconds                                ??

Surely all the top technology will be on the Radio sets ??  won’t it ?          FM included I hope  😊

What always fascinates me about this discussion is          :-          5 Live are still on AM    ???????

I used to listen to Radio Luxembourg from 1971 – 1986         BEST SOUND EVER !             even when it was fading away constantly and crackling ‘’’         but alas, that was then and this is now   ABC sang that I think ?

😊                              you can have the best delivery system in the World, if what you’re doling out is a load of    ‘t o d g e’      then the whole exercise is pointless

PS :- Alan signs off and mentions the ‘wit of a man’         unfortunately our whole Community Radio thus far seems to have spent most of its time dealing with half wits     😊                   Get the basics sorted first and everything else falls into line accordingly and naturally. Of course, this is ‘common sense’ and there lies the problem --- common sense went off-piste way back in 2003 and has never got back on-piste

Mr Hancock who no doubt is a nice Gentleman, well versed in the never answering the key bits ( I received a reply from him and I am grateful for that)       is yet another Minister    (I think that’s 14 now since 2002/)       who has had the Radio Electrode Helmet on his head and had the shock treatment ………. The rhetoric was almost Parrot fashion to the one before him and before him and before him and before him and before her and her and him

Such is life

Onwards and/or Stillwards

regards

N Humpty / Radio Dumptybourg