[cma-l] Ofcom Community Radio Fund

Eden FM Radio admin at edenfm.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 13:19:03 BST 2017

Hi Michael

Welcome !

Talking in the past to the folks who decide the award, they say the main reason for rejection, is that people don't answer the questions. A fair percentage of each application process can fail for that apparantly.

Or, the amount they ask for at the top of the form, doesn't add up in the detailed question further down. I would expect that the opinion here would be . . . if these folks can't add up, well, . . .

Or, applying for stuff that the guidelines clearly say are out of bounds.

In other words, RTFM :)

Good luck.

-Nigel-

Eden FM Radio Ltd
Office : 01786 899 101
Studio: 01768 899 107
Web: www.edenfm.co.uk
Twitter: @EdenFmRadio
Facebook : @edenfmonline

Mostyn Hall, Friargate, Penrith CA11 7XP