[cma-l] Funding News - Community Business Fund (UK)

Ron Millet ronm at bridging-thegap.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 09:13:11 BST 2017

Despite Bill's helpful advice, may I make the obvious point....?

If a station is in a position to "provide strong evidence of how they benefit the wider community." It is very likely that -
A) They have significant resources already that can pay for the research that measures and describes the "strong evidence"
B) They are already implementing the idea and don't really need the funding to take it forward.
We are no longer on radio frequencies relying on the internet to broadcast. The burden of PRS, PPL & OFCOM  fees were all too much.
This grant application has the flavour of the Ofcom one... The eternal hunt for that will o' the wisp that never seems to crystallise into something real.
I understand that funders have to set these tests and requirements.... but after a while the round of failed applications does become... oh so wearisome ....

Regards to all

Ron
Radiojcom

Sent from my iPad