[cma-l] Reel Rebels Radio crowdfunder

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Dec 6 13:41:02 GMT 2016

+++ Fwd: +++

Fed up with mainstream musical and local news offerings, Reel Rebels Radio
was set up six years ago with a 'Do it Yourself' ethos and the strapline
"from punk to flamenco, from grime to swing".  The station is run by a
passionate, highly dedicated and diverse crew of volunteers, DJs,
musicians, engineers and techs who keep the community flag flying by
providing a global audio platform for local people.  Unfortunately,
community radio cannot survive on love alone. This is where YOU come in:
we're aiming to raise £15,000 to keep the rebel ship afloat.  A donation
from you will help to cover the following costs...

   - help us become self-sufficient
   - help with our running costs - it costs us £3,000 a month for rent,
   bills , admin and studio mangement
   - help cover the costs of our sessions with people with learning
   disabilities and other community projects
   - cover the cost of relaunching the Reel Rebels Radio website

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/reel-rebels-radio

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video