[cma-l] Birmingham and beyond

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Sep 19 17:22:32 BST 2016

''Hear Hear''

Perhaps a good move would be to get ones backside back on a seat at Council
Dom. I don't know the ins and outs as to why we had a few people resigning
here and there 18 months ago, but that sort of thing doesn't buy the baby a
bonnet, and the end result is 'we all lose'

We all have different opinions, ideas and thoughts and if an organisation
like the CMA can't get this right, the Lord help everyone else.

I suggest we put the Handbags in the bin and take them down to the Tip and
get the Show back on the Road and in the fast lane again. Having said that .
from what I can see, there doesn't appear to any problems at all ... so
what's the problem ??

With Lucinda, Bill, Martin, Dom, Phil and our Council I'm sure success can
be achieved. Sooner rather than later of course.

Perhaps Dom has too much on at Somer Valley and can't devote time ...
watching and listening to Dom, I'm not sure about that, I reckon he can cope
with anything we throw at him. I'm sure he'll correct me if I am wrong.

Bill Best and Dom Chambers .. Classic examples of    ''if you want something
doing, ask a busy person''

Get the Council back to how it was and then onwards and upwards

This is my three-pennith       ..          Oops         my head's above the
parapet again

Nick