[cma-l] FW: Join us in Manchester on 30 November

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Nov 11 13:55:16 GMT 2016

This is the best I’ve heard for a week or so …… one of the top-knobs talking about a new era whooshing in regarding ‘’’ripping up the radio rule book’’’

Can I please remind everyone that the only rule book that needs ripping up is ours, and after 14 Years of gobbled Gook I suggest we gear ourselves up for doing exactly that.

It would be nice for the Government and the Authorities to finally see sense and at least make a goodwill gesture and admit that a lot of these rules are silly and are pointless so come 2017 let’s dump em. Bin bags at the ready.

To make matters worse and to rub salt in the wounds … we constantly are on the end of Commercial Radio boasting on how well they are doing.

It can’t be both ??      they tell their advertisers how wonderful they are but tell the Government they haven’t a p… to pee in …. Read my lips   ‘’it can’t be both’’    it’s either one or the other.

Enough of this nonsense and jiggery pokery I say ……………………………..  let us go forth to the promised land

2017        Onwards and Upwards / Community Radio to infinity and beyond       monkeeeeeee magic

Have a good weekend everyone and if you’re struggling with your bills be vigilant     ‘’coz if you can’t pay, they’ll take it away’’     :)

Nick H Dumpty