[cma-l] Radio TechCon 2016 ticket discount code

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Fri Nov 11 14:02:41 GMT 2016

I know the people behind this, and I can assure you they are trying to run
the conference as affordable as possible.. as we know, running a conference
can be expensive, and running one in london adds cost.

-
*Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message

>>> http://twitter.com/community_media