[cma-l] Community Radio Fund & the CMA

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Tue May 17 18:56:13 BST 2016

When we started up we got £6,000 quid ........ a couple of other Stations
received £30,000 grand each !    and they were already operating.

Surely that can't be right or fair. Likewise, a couple of years ago we got
£14,000 and some others got nowt ..... that's not right either. We're only
playing the game that's laid down in front of us.

Just divvy it up equally to everyone whatever the amount.

Nick