[cma-l] Ofcom: 10th March, DCMS: 11th March

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 18:48:24 GMT 2016

The Community Media Association is meeting with Ofcom on Thursday 10th
March 2016. Please detail any specific issues that you would like the CMA
to raise with Ofcom using the form below:

http://bit.ly/cmaOfcom

As well as the extension to the small-scale DAB trial, the CMA will also
discuss training and education initiatives with Ofcom on key commitments as
mentioned in their statement
<http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/consultations/key-commitments/statement/>
issued today:

If the sector thinks that there are benefits from standardised
record-keeping beyond what is currently required by Ofcom, it remains
possible for the sector to organise this, perhaps via an umbrella
organisation such as the CMA. We welcome the suggestion from the CMA to
contribute to the development of a number of training and education
initiatives around record-keeping under the new Key Commitments, and will
explore this further with the CMA as part of our regular engagement
programme with them.

And on Friday 11th March 2016 the CMA is meeting with the Department of
Culture Media & Sport . Please detail any specific issues that you would
like the CMA to raise with DCMS here.

http://bit.ly/cmaDCMS

\\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation