[cma-l] Ofcom: 10th March, DCMS: 11th March

Cannock Radio office at cannockradio.com
Fri Mar 4 08:33:34 GMT 2016

Hi
When is the New Timetable for FM community licences going to be announced
as Mr Vaizey stated an announcement was going to be made this year. How can
radio stations survive with no future FM licences being available?

Jane Hughes (Director)
Cannock Chase Radio Ltd
Unit 2 Wynns Venture Center
Broad Street