[cma-l] dab trial propsed extention

Alex Gray, Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 17:22:27 GMT 2016

I think a lot of the applicants would have been banking on that, if not an
'indefinite extension' - though it's a pretty poor show by Ofcom since there
might well have been a lot more people who would have just the costs and
risks differently if they had been offered a 3-year trial.

I certainly think it's incumbent on Ofcom to present a fairly full report at
9 months regardless of the extension.

Alex