[cma-l] Community Radio Awards

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Jun 17 12:46:15 BST 2016

Would it not be easier to put the whole thing on the bonfire and all start
together as one under the Umbrella of    The Community Radio Awards by the
Community Radio Sector

. Would this not be a good approach ?

In fact I have just had another idea

.. could we not call them the
‘’Singing from the same Hymn sheet awards’’ ??         LOL

Mike Mercury Supercar FM

  _____