[cma-l] Keeping marketers tuned into radio

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:54:33 BST 2016

I think the old adage is    ‘’stop knocking if no one is in?’’    or     ‘’the light is on, but no one is home’’                            looking at Mr Whitingdales latest cobblers   re:- the Beeb, it doesn’t fill me with much enthusiasm.

Anyway      Blue Peter     ‘’here’s one I made earlier’’      do I have permission to ping over a Mr Nick Numpty H Dumpty War and Peace    re:- current situation, not receiving a sausage and other condiments ??    includes Janeys sources of Income and report on Agencies, Commercial Radio, Advertising channels, options etc etc

Laid out in a bit of a Horlicks, but actually quite easy to understand because it focuses on something that is quite important in most of our lives ---- it’s called reality.

Pardon the pun as well,      Have we asked the 12 Million Dollar question yet ??     re:- £8 Million quid ?

Regards

Nick W

  _____